ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur team, one failed twice, then dependent?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aspirinduan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur team, one failed twice, then dependent?

Post by aspirinduan » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Hello everyone,

I currently have a tough question. I hope anyone can give me some advice.

Here is the background:

In August 2015, I applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team with my business partner in different countries. He got approval without attending an interview, but I was refused after I was interviewed.

In November 2015, I applied as a team member again. However, I got refused the second time. I also did an AR, the AR was still the bad result.

In fact, me and my partner have been in a relationship. And we got married in March 2016. So I'm wondering if I can apply for Tier 1 dependent visa.

Well, due to the visa reason, we are in a long distance relationship. But we have some proof of our relationship.

- Joint bank account
- copy of council tax (we were living together in the UK for about 6 months)
- copy of tenancy agreement ( we were living together in the UK for about 6 months)
- marriage certificate
- other proof, such as flight tickets, visitor visa, hotel booking confirmation emails, whatsapp message, pictures.

My concern is that I applied twice for entrepreneur team visa, now I got married with my partner. Does this seem to be suspicious?

Does anyone have the same experience, and succeed?

Many thanks

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur team, one failed twice, then depende

Post by moongesture » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Every individual case have its own merit & demerit. People have difficulties to prove genuine long term relationships in current circumstances so will be difficult for you to convince CW if you never shown a relation while examined during previous application(s)