ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please guide me

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mussadiq
Newly Registered

Please guide me

Post by Mussadiq » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi I am new and first time using the immigration board. I have tier 1 entrepreneur visa. I am going to extend visa in October 2016.
My route is 50k. I already have two employees and paying tax with wages slip. Please any body guide me the following things.

1. what documents are required
2 I have dependent on My visa and they have visa. My kids borned in uk. They have Pakistani nationality and they have uk visa. Can I slip my kids not applying their visa.

3. Please advise how to show 50k investment.

Thanks

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Please guide me

Post by seasky » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:02 am

Welcome to this board. It is not meant for "tell me everything I need to do" but rather answer the more detailed or confusing questions.

Please read the T1e extension form and the guidance to that. Start filling the form as a draft. so you know what documents are needed. You are correct it is good to start now in case there is something missing that takes time to fix.

I don't think your kids needs visa if they do not plan to leave thee country even for a visit/vacation (not sure about that)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Please guide me

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:42 am

1. what documents are required
Read the guide and Immigration Rules Appendix A
2 I have dependent on My visa and they have visa. My kids borned in uk. They have Pakistani nationality and they have uk visa. Can I slip my kids not applying their visa.
If your children have dependent visa, you MUST include them in the extension application even if they are born inside the UK.
3. Please advise how to show 50k investment.
Read the guide and Immigration Rules Appendix A
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice