ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Application rejected. Pls help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sagarjv

HSMP Application rejected. Pls help

Post by sagarjv » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:33 am

Dear All

My friend applied for HSMP from Ind on 25-Oct-2007.

Points claimed:
Masters: 35
Earnings: 45

Points awarded:
Masters: 30
Earnings: 0

Result: Rejected and documents received on 13-Nov-2007

My friend did not send his Masters degree convocation as he has not collected the convocation certificate from his University, instead he sent his Masters marks sheet.
Also he sent his 'email bank statement printouts' as he recieved all his bank statements via email.

Should he send his Masters degree convocation certificate along with the bank statements certified by his bank when he applies for the review of his application.

Please advice.

Rgds,
Sagar

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:12 am

Hi Sagar,
Please find comments inline:

My friend did not send his Masters degree convocation as he has not collected the convocation certificate from his University, instead he sent his Masters marks sheet.

This should not work, I am not sure how he got 30 points on this. I specifically remember reading in the guidance that only the degree certificate is acceptable.

Also he sent his 'email bank statement printouts' as he recieved all his bank statements via email.

Bank statement printouts might do, but you have to get it stamped and signed by an authorized signatory of the bank. To be on a safe side, try to get the bank statements on the bank letterhead and get it stamped and signed.

Should he send his Masters degree convocation certificate along with the bank statements certified by his bank when he applies for the review of his application.

You cannot supply new evidence with a review application. For supplying any new documents as evidence you need to file a fresh HSMP application.

Regards
hsmppune

Anthopogon

Post by Anthopogon » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:18 am

xxx
Last edited by Anthopogon on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sagarjv

Thanks

Post by sagarjv » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:13 pm

Thanks Anthopogon, and hsmppune.

Regards,
Sagar