ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Short stay visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ogungbemi12
Newly Registered

Short stay visa

Post by ogungbemi12 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Hi everyone, you guys have been inspiring.

Please I need your help. I am just about to put my short stay visa application in. I have a visa refusal in the UK, I know some people have been saying we should put all the letters in which is fine, but am worried that it will affect the application. although I left the UK voluntarily and I had no convictions in the UK. My wife is currently in Ireland exercising her EU treaty rights and she is working. The only other problem is that her landlord has not written her a tenancy agreement but he is willing to write a letter to say she is staying at the property and she has three documents with her address on. Did anyone apply from the Irish embassy in Abuja, is it busy when you guys applied?

Thanks

Wish me luck and get back to me soon.

Member of Standing

Re: Short stay visa

Post by member » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:09 pm

ogungbemi12 wrote:Hi everyone, you guys have been inspiring.

Please I need your help. I am just about to put my short stay visa application in. I have a visa refusal in the UK, I know some people have been saying we should put all the letters in which is fine, but am worried that it will affect the application. although I left the UK voluntarily and I had no convictions in the UK. My wife is currently in Ireland exercising her EU treaty rights and she is working. The only other problem is that her landlord has not written her a tenancy agreement but he is willing to write a letter to say she is staying at the property and she has three documents with her address on. Did anyone apply from the Irish embassy in Abuja, is it busy when you guys applied?

Thanks

Wish me luck and get back to me soon.
What kind of visa did you get refused by the UKVI previously?