ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR evidence to submit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sophia08

EEA PR evidence to submit

Post by Sophia08 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you can help me.

I will be applying for PR on May this year coz i started exercising treaty right on May 2011 as a jobseeker til august 2011. And since, i have been employed.

My problem is my only evidence as a jobseeker are emails inviting me for interview or rejecting my application. Will these suffice? Also, can i use the old eea3 form,version 04/2010?

Thanks!

noajthan

Re: EEA PR evidence to submit

Post by noajthan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Sophia08 wrote:Hello everyone! I hope you can help me.

I will be applying for PR on May this year coz i started exercising treaty right on May 2011 as a jobseeker til august 2011. And since, i have been employed.

My problem is my only evidence as a jobseeker are emails inviting me for interview or rejecting my application. Will these suffice? Also, can i use the old eea3 form,version 04/2010?

Thanks!
1) Maybe.
If in doubt wait until August before applying.

2) Yes.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Sophia08

Post by Sophia08 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you for your reply!

Does anyone here have/had the same situation as mine? I want to apply for PR before the referendum to have peace of mind.

LilyLalilu

Post by LilyLalilu » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:41 pm

I asked the same question a while back but no one was able to get back to me with similar situations/experiences. If you don't mind potentially losing £65, why not take a chance and apply with what you've got and see what happens. They should hopefully accept emails, especially because most businesses only accept online applications these days.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

Sophia08

Post by Sophia08 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:48 pm

LilyLalilu wrote:I asked the same question a while back but no one was able to get back to me with similar situations/experiences. If you don't mind potentially losing £65, why not take a chance and apply with what you've got and see what happens. They should hopefully accept emails, especially because most businesses only accept online applications these days.
Thank you!

I'm still undecided. Still don't know what to do.

Sophia08

Post by Sophia08 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm now filling out the old eea3 form. But on section 3, there is no jobseeker as an option. What do i do now?

Will it be better if i use the new eea pr form? However, i dont want to fill out the section about benefits because it was so complicated. Can i use the new form and just skip the section about benefits?

I would greatly appreciate any advice and comment.