ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with brazilian documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

speedking
Newly Registered

Help with brazilian documents

Post by speedking » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi everybody,

I need some help regarding the Brazilian documents I need to submit in order to claim points for previous experience, and I was wondering if there are Brazilians around with experience in the HSMP to help me.

I want claim points for the time I worked in Brazil from Sep/2001 to Aug/2002, which corresponds to the last 12 months of work prior to leaving the country for a masters and a PhD. Since this is about 5 years ago, I'm having a hard time finding the original documents. So far, I have only found three original payslips (our contra-cheque), and have not found a single original bank statement.

I have requested the bank where the payments were made (by the way, this bank account was closed in 2002) to provide me with statements relating to the claimed period, but I am not sure whether this would qualify as "original documents".

I'm also not sure about which document I have to provide for Income Tax Return.

Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks