ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with pr application.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

johnkuffor200
Newly Registered

help with pr application.

Post by johnkuffor200 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:38 pm

I will like to apply for pr after retained right of residence which another 5 years rc was issued.I acquired pr automatically October 2015 but I haven't had time to apply for it. I emailed the European operation and received an email back saying since I have been issued another rc based on retained right of residence I don't need my ex documents again.they just need my own documents from divorce date up till now and also on the application for says the same thing. Please advise if I can do that because I want to avoid refusal. Thanks for your time reading

johnkuffor200
Newly Registered

Re: help with pr application.

Post by johnkuffor200 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Pls can anyone advise pls

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Patience. Someone will reply to you when they have an answer.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Legally speaking that is a wrong advise and there are people who have been refused on that basis.

You will require the whole evidence again.

The Examination for qualification on the basis of a retained right of residence is far different than an examination on the basis of Permanent Residence under Regulation 15(1)(f).
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

johnkuffor200
Newly Registered

Post by johnkuffor200 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:49 am

Thanks Obie for your response.I only have my ex employment history from hmrc.will that be OK if I include it to prove her employment in the uk