ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence certificate for EEA kids

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny13sunny
Newly Registered

Residence certificate for EEA kids

Post by sunny13sunny » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

hi, i am in process of applying for residence certificate for me and my husband. My kids are 4 years and 6 months do i need to apply for them as well. Can't find any information. in application if you choose not to apply for them you need to state reason why not. thank you.

Member of Standing

Re: Residence certificate for EEA kids

Post by member » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:16 am

sunny13sunny wrote:hi, i am in process of applying for residence certificate for me and my husband. My kids are 4 years and 6 months do i need to apply for them as well. Can't find any information. in application if you choose not to apply for them you need to state reason why not. thank you.
Are you applying for "registration certificate" instead?

sunny13sunny
Newly Registered

Re: Residence certificate for EEA kids

Post by sunny13sunny » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:22 am

member wrote:
sunny13sunny wrote:hi, i am in process of applying for residence certificate for me and my husband. My kids are 4 years and 6 months do i need to apply for them as well. Can't find any information. in application if you choose not to apply for them you need to state reason why not. thank you.
Are you applying for "registration certificate" instead?
yes sorry