ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Documents - B/W vs Colour and Online vs Original

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thesk000
United Kingdom

FLR(M) Documents - B/W vs Colour and Online vs Original

Post by thesk000 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi

So I intend to do the following:

Online Bank Statements in B/W but with Bank Logo, Full Name, Full Address, Full Account Details - I thought this did not need bank stamps?
Online Print Out in B/W of Mobile Bills, Utility Bills, Council Tax, TV License, Home Insurance again with Company Logo, Full Name, Full Address, Full Account Details - Again I am under the impression this does not require further authentication.
I also read a comment from member prejay that he did the same for the latter and it went ok (http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... t#p1311264)
Is there any else out there who can confirm this?
When I applied in 2013 I am almost sure I did the same, except I printed bank statements in colour, but I don't see any issue there?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Documents - B/W vs Colour and Online vs Original

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Online bank statements must be stamped by the bank.

Rest should be ok.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.