ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Withdrawal Process

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dreamsworld
Newly Registered

Application Withdrawal Process

Post by dreamsworld » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Hi, I would like to ask that I have applied for a visa application FLR (O) and its been 4 months but I want to withdraw my application and return home as soon as possible because of some emergency at home (Pakistan).

But I am unsure of the process. What to do first? and What happens afterwards?

Should I book my tickets first and then request a withdrawal or should I request a withdrawal and later book tickets.

What will happen to my status after I withdrawal from my ongoing application. The online form says I will become over stayer. Does this going to effect my any further application if I apply again from Pakistan.

At the moment, I am just worried to return Pakistan quickly and I will greatly appreciate if you could please tell me step by step process.

warm regards