ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence Card Application - Advice Needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mona2016
Newly Registered

Residence Card Application - Advice Needed

Post by mona2016 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:21 am

Hi everyone,

After reading this post, can someone advice In regards to re-applying on the grounds as a self-sufficient...

In guidance for EEA(FM) for Residence Card or Registered Certificate says that 'Period you must provide evidence that Sponsor ( EEA national) is currently a qualified person have to be at least the last 3 months before the date of your application'. Is this means all documents/evidence have to cover only last 3 months prior applying???

ant to confirm- is this means CSI have to be taken 3 months prior to applying?

Thank you in advance

Also, as I am planning to re-apply for Resident card (Non- eea) as my PR application was refused - just want to let everyone know that they checking statement to see if you paying direct debit towards your Health insurance.

noajthan

Re: Residence Card Application - Advice Needed

Post by noajthan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:11 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mona2016
Newly Registered

Post by mona2016 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:24 pm

noajthan wrote:To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
Noajthan thank you for that...

in regards to my question above:
as I am planning to send a fresh application - next week, I am going to enclose all evidence for the last 3 months only ( back to December 2015).
If anyone think I should provide more evidence due to the fact that my husband was self-sufficient for the last 5 years please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. we received refusal from HO in regards to our Permanent Residence due to the lack of evidence of having Health insurance continuously during the last 5 years.

Richard W
- thin ice -
England

Post by Richard W » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:28 pm

mona2016 wrote:If anyone think I should provide more evidence due to the fact that my husband was self-sufficient for the last 5 years please let me know.
Well, did you two have CSI in 2013 and 2014 or not? If you had it, find the evidence, and if you find it, re-apply for permanent residence. However, don't delay applying for an ordinary residence card if you're at risk of losing your job for not having a residence card.