ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query re Date of entry for PR application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bobby16
Newly Registered

Query re Date of entry for PR application

Post by Bobby16 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi,
I am applying for my wife's PR using EEA(PR) form. My query relates to question 5.1 which asks for date she first entered the UK. Do I need to put the very first time she entered UK or the time she came for residence? I am a bit worried about the date as she was previously deported after she first entered UK. Will they hold this against her? She did successfully re-enter UK following deportation and she did receive a 5 year residence card via EEA route which has now expired. Unfortunately I cannot remember the date of entry we put on previous residence card application. I just don't want to put anything that will jeopardise the application. We will be grateful for any advice you can give us.

noajthan

Re: Query re Date of entry for PR application

Post by noajthan » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Bobby16 wrote:Hi,
I am applying for my wife's PR using EEA(PR) form. My query relates to question 5.1 which asks for date she first entered the UK. Do I need to put the very first time she entered UK or the time she came for residence? I am a bit worried about the date as she was previously deported after she first entered UK. Will they hold this against her? She did successfully re-enter UK following deportation and she did receive a 5 year residence card via EEA route which has now expired. Unfortunately I cannot remember the date of entry we put on previous residence card application. I just don't want to put anything that will jeopardise the application. We will be grateful for any advice you can give us.
It's quite straightforward, 'Date you first entered the UK' simply asks for the date the person 1st entered UK.
It doesn't ask for the date they came back after they were previously deported (or any such variation).

HO will have all this on record anyway, so part of the exercise will be to see if it tallies with what information you submit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Bobby16
Newly Registered

Re: Query re Date of entry for PR application

Post by Bobby16 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 am

Thanks so much for your help :)