ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parking tickets and refusal

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sana Haq
BANNED

Parking tickets and refusal

Post by Sana Haq » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:31 am

Hello All

I have a quick question regarding my husband’s nationality application.

He applied on feb 11 this year. My question is related to parking tickets.

In 2011 and 2012 my husband got at least 5 PCNS against a rented vehicle. All of these remained unpaid to this day.

Before applying for ilr in 2014 (which was granted) and nationality this year we did a thorough check on ccjs in my husband’s credit file and there have been none. We called the council to chase the unpaid parking tickets but the council now saying that they have got no record.

Should we worry about this? Could this be grounds for refusal?

Please advise

Thanks

kankerot
United Kingdom

Re: Parking tickets and refusal

Post by kankerot » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:51 am

So were the parking tickets issued incorrectly or did he just not decide to pay and now you thought you best try to pay before a BC application?

Not sure what it is your asking. If the tickets were legitimate then why didnt you pay? If they were not why didnt you contest them?

Why would you search for CCJ if you don't have them?

Sana Haq
BANNED

Post by Sana Haq » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:57 am

Thanks for your reply

They were legitimately issued and my husband was careless when he didn't pay them then.

Now we are chasing them but council has got no record based on the vehicle reg number. Plus there is no ccj either

kankerot
United Kingdom

Post by kankerot » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:54 pm

http://forums.pepipoo.com/

Is a better forum to ask about non paid tickets and what happens with them.