ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa- First Tier Tribunal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prince212
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa- First Tier Tribunal

Post by prince212 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:54 pm

Hello everyone,

My brother in law has had his spouse visa refused and we have submitted an appeal, I was just wanting to know how long will it take for a court hearing date? His wife is in the UK and he has a child with her, but they do not believe it is a genuine relationship.

Visa application submitted in Pakistan - April 2015
Visa Refused - September 2015
Visa Appealed via a solicitor - 5/10.2015
Notice of Pending appeal received ( with date of 22/02/2016 after which the tribunal will write to us)- 9/11/2015

Should I contact my MP? Thanks for your help guys

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa- First Tier Tribunal

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:06 pm

The tribunal service is very busy, many people are waiting months for a date.

What was the exact refusal reason?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prince212
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa- First Tier Tribunal

Post by prince212 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Hi, the refusal was under rule EC-P.1.1(d)
Married four years so they wanted more contact to be shown, wanted more evidence, they have itemised phone calls and speak every day for 30 mins to 1 hour, photos etc, but I think they wanted more evidence from previous years.
They have a child together and she has been back to Pakistan twice to visit her husband during the last 4 years.
Also when my brother in laws wife was not working his uncle who had previously sponsored him to the UK as a visitor sponsored him again, it was refused and they said his wife should have sponsored him. She was not working at that point in time and had a small child. In the visitor application it did mention he will be going to see his wife and child, but they ignored this.
The visitor application was refused, due to tax office in Pakistan not confirming tax paid, and they said this was fraud.
This was also mentioned in the refusal, however as i understand that previous visitor applications do not have anything to do with spouse visa applications.