ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

income related question please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waqaspk
Newly Registered

income related question please help

Post by waqaspk » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:07 am

Hi to all,

i have a question i worked for my employer for past 14 months i got 14 payslips and two income tax return as the 12 payslip fall in one tax year the other two the last one fall in the next tax year . My question is can i submitt 14 payslips and two tax return to cover all my employment duration? i will claim point calculating only 12 payslips can i count any 12 in these 14 paylips like first 12 so it will help them match the tax deducted from my tax year one .

second question is my payslips are on simple plain a4 paper but stamped and signed the paper is plain will it matter?

i hope you understand my questions thank you very much

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:59 am

Hello,

You need to provide income for ANY 12 consecutive months over the 15-month period calculated as at the time of your application.

If the 12-month period you mentioned falls within the 15 months just prior to your application, go for it. As long as the amounts of the 12 payslips and the IT Statement match, you should be okay.

The payslips can be on plain paper - it is perfectly okay - as long as it is signed and stamped by your employer.

Cheers.