ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

multiple applications???

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tersia2010
Newly Registered

multiple applications???

Post by Tersia2010 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:55 pm

Hey everyone, i'm hoping someone can help me out here pls...

I am South African with 2 (ages 18 and 21, both in full time education) boys from previous marriage and 1 boy (born Jan 2015) with EU husband.
entry into ireland 1 August 2010, first application made 10 August 2010
First refusal received on 4 April 2011, we then requested a review and it was granted to us on 17 August 2011. We have Stamp4 Eu fam in our passports from 22 Augurst 2011.

So we just sent in our EU3 application today, with only 4.5 months left on our visas.

Here's the problem... my husband only works 2-4 weeks every 3 months.. (12hours shifts for the full last week)

1. If they refuse the EU3 application, what would our next steps be?

2. Could we apply for EU1 again? to make sure we get temp stamps before or current visas run out? In order to sattisfy the 1 year prior to making citizenship applications, which we want to get asap.

3. As parent of an Irish citizen, i know that i will be fine, but what do i do regarding my other 2 boys.

thank you kindly, any responce would be greatly appreciated.