ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS @ Manchester on 17Mar, fee not yet debited

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TargetTier1
Newly Registered

NCS @ Manchester on 17Mar, fee not yet debited

Post by TargetTier1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello

I submitted my wife's citizenship application(as spouse of BC) at Manchester NCS on 17 Mar 2016, application received at HO on 18th Mar. But I have not received any acknowledgement letter so far and also application fee is not yet taken from the credit card.

I am a bit worried about it. Is anyone in a similar situation or has any one experienced it in the past?

Please help, thanks in advance.

Many Thanks
Last edited by TargetTier1 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LilyLalilu

Re: NCS/Manchester on 17Apr Fee not yet debited

Post by LilyLalilu » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm

I assume you mean March? It can take a while so it's best to sit tight and wait, I'm sure everything is fine.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

TargetTier1
Newly Registered

Re: NCS/Manchester on 17Apr Fee not yet debited

Post by TargetTier1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:22 pm

That was a typo (corrected). Yes it's March. Thanks for the response

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: NCS @ Manchester on 17Mar, fee not yet debited

Post by ohara » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:37 am

The payments seem to be taken in batches and it can take up to 6 weeks, also there was likely a huge influx of applications around the date you submitted yours (due to fee increase on 18th March), and remember we've had the Easter holidays in between too.

Suggest you be patient and wait another couple of weeks.

TargetTier1
Newly Registered

Re: NCS @ Manchester on 17Mar, fee not yet debited

Post by TargetTier1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:50 pm

ohara wrote:The payments seem to be taken in batches and it can take up to 6 weeks, also there was likely a huge influx of applications around the date you submitted yours (due to fee increase on 18th March), and remember we've had the Easter holidays in between too.

Suggest you be patient and wait another couple of weeks.
Thanks for the response.
I thought so. Lot of people must have applied during this period. But I have seen some cases on March timeline wherein payments have been taken off.