ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very UrgentEC Funds query - please help me seniors or gurus

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

freetomingle

Very UrgentEC Funds query - please help me seniors or gurus

Post by freetomingle » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for EC from India in the next 2 weeks or so. I have been a student in UK for the past 8 months and got HSMP approval 2 months ago here.

My query is as follows:

1) I am getting my father to sponsor me completely. He has around £3000 in cash at bank + £15,000 in Fixed Deposits and Bonds, £2500 in shares + £4000 in Insurances +£500 per month as rental income from properties. He is providing his last 6 months' statements, Affidavit of Support, last 3 years' ITR.
Is there any need for me to show my bank statement.
My father is considerng taking a Personal Loan of around £2500 to further boost the finance section. Do you think it is a good idea to take Personal Loan or is it required.

2) I am not showing my bank statements as I am having an unusually high bank balance of around £6000. Is it required for me to show my bank statement. I just want to avoid any controversy and problem as the EC officer might think that I have worked more than I should have.

Please could any senior member advise whether I am doing the right thing or not. Please reply as soon as possible as I am flying to India next week.