ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - appointment TOMORROW - final queries FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dubluke
Newly Registered

URGENT - appointment TOMORROW - final queries FLR(M)

Post by dubluke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Attending FLR(M) appointment tomorrow and have a last minute query.

A final query about the form - a section of the form asks you to write down when you first entered the UK. My wife and I are unsure as to whether this means in general, or the first time you entered on a visa longer than 6 months. Her first ever entry was in January 2013 as a tourist, operating on the visa free travel for up to 6 months available to USA citizens.

Her first ever entry under a formal points based visa, tier 4 student was December 2013. She then had a subsequent entry on a second student visa (undertook further study) in August 2015. This is the visa she is currently in the UK on.

Am I right in thinking we put the December 2013 entry down as her first entry into the UK?

Thanks