ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension appliation rejected

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sonia...
BANNED

Extension appliation rejected

Post by Sonia... » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:47 am

One of my friends have his extension rejected with the following reason given by HO:

"You ,state in your review that your name is clearly shown on accounts, however please note that balance sheet doesn't show your full name, furthermore these accounts were not signed off by yourself as required so you failed to meet the requirements as stated under paragraph 46-SD". (accounts have first letter of my name & surname and stamped by accountants) "

To make sure I do not commit the same mistake, can anyone please share the exact note with my name that I need to draft in the balance sheet?

Regards,
Sonia

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Extension appliation rejected

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:13 am

A suitable accountant should be able to prepare the accounts as required. An account is a document that needs to have the full name of the director(s) and one of them needs to sign it off as correct. An account without a director's signature is useless.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sonia...
BANNED

Post by Sonia... » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Thanks for the reply, but the HO note says you do not have your name on the balance sheet. How is one supposed to have his name on balance sheet? I can see people adding the phrase 'Unsecured director's loan' on balance sheet, but not name. Can any accountant or a successful candidate look into his balance sheet and tell me weather he has included his name?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Sonia... wrote:Thanks for the reply, but the HO note says you do not have your name on the balance sheet. How is one supposed to have his name on balance sheet? I can see people adding the phrase 'Unsecured director's loan' on balance sheet, but not name. Can any accountant or a successful candidate look into his balance sheet and tell me weather he has included his name?
Two places must be signed by a director on the accounts, the Directors' report and the balance sheet. Both sheets must be signed and approved by a Director under his/her name. This is required by the law.
Loan information and details can be easily added to the Notes to the accounts section.

Ask your clients not to hire incompetent accountants, that is a good start. :lol:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sonia...
BANNED

Post by Sonia... » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks a million Zimba :)

Sonia...
BANNED

Post by Sonia... » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Just a bit confused on what do you mean by directors report here .. if you can elaborate it a bit, i will appreiate.

Regards,
Sonia

Sonia...
BANNED

Post by Sonia... » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Arrite I got it .. Director report is in my financial account :)

AROOJ321
Newly Registered

Post by AROOJ321 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:00 am

Sonia... wrote:Arrite I got it .. Director report is in my financial account :)
Hi Zimba,
Can you please roughly explain what do we need to write
In directors loan agreement , I showed 70k investment
Will be much grateful to you