ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO cancellation refunds

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sifanaeem

PEO cancellation refunds

Post by sifanaeem » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:41 am

Hi Gurus,

I cancelled my appointment for the 30th March on 12th March 2016. The guideline says the refund should be processed within 28 days, but I still haven't got it.

I emailed them 2 weeks ago, they came back today saying
As you cancelled your appointment 5 or more working days before the appointment date we will return the full fee to you. This will be returned onto the card used for payment. You should receive your refund within 28 days from the today
I didn't know we had to email them after cancellation, anyone else had to cancel ? and how long did the refund take?

Cheers

sifanaeem

Re: PEO cancellation refunds

Post by sifanaeem » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 am

Finally got the refund, it took 6 weeks.

safeersajid
Newly Registered

Post by safeersajid » Thu May 12, 2016 10:50 am

Hi sifanaeem
I also cancelled my appointment and waiting for refund.
can you give me their emails.

Regards
sajid

nikitasha8

Post by nikitasha8 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 am

Hi

I have also cancelled by appointment on 04/05 and waiting for a refund. Do I need to send email immediately after cancelling the appointment? or you suggest I wait for 4 weeks and then email them to chase if not received by then?

safeersajid - when did you cancel your appointment? I believe the email address is 'PSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk'

Thanks