ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Payslips before application date?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

beng56
Newly Registered

Spouse visa Payslips before application date?

Post by beng56 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello All,

I am need of some help.

Me and my wife are looking to apply for a spouse visa soon and I need help with some issues.
I have been back in the UK and am now in non salaried employment where I am paid weekly.
My question regards the dates of documents and what is accepted as up to the date of application. As my wife is Chinese and applying in China I need to send all the certified documents to her before she applies. The issue I have is that I get my payslip on a Wednesday and am paid on the Friday. If I am to print and send copies of my payslips plus accompanying bank statements they will not likely arrive in China before the following Wednesday at which I will be paid again and if my wife were to apply having received the documents she would technically be missing a payslip for the week prior to the application. Also this would apply to letters from my employer stating i had been paid at whatever rate for ... period of time. I assume other people must also have this issue. I am worried about us failing over something trivial as mailing time. I would rather not have to rush mailing the information to her as then we could potentially not have the documents for the interview.

I know this is a little confusing but its causing me a lot of problems trying to find out how to deal with this.

Cheers in advance guys

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa Payslips before application date?

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:56 pm

The most recent payslip and bank statements must not be older than 28 days. So you will be fine to send things on a Friday once your are paid and can get the bank statement to match that weeks payslip.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

beng56
Newly Registered

Post by beng56 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Thanks for the fast reply. :)

beng56
Newly Registered

Spouse visa application

Post by beng56 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi all,
My and my wife are soon coming to the time we can submit our Visa application and I was concerned whether I have everything we need for the application. She is Chinese and I lived in China for three years (2012 -2015) and have been with her now for coming up to 3 years. I am worried about the housing part, relationship evidence and that I have forgot something important any help would be greatly appreciated. With have previously traveled to the UK twice once while I was still in China for a two week holiday and the second time when I have been back working she visited me for two months. We have previously failed one tourist visa before reapplying and getting it straight after.

My supporting documents are as follows

My work contract + letter from employer stating my payslips are genuine and my daily rate
26 Weeks my of weekly pay slips totaling more than 10,000 (I am the sponsor) + Supporting bank statements stamped by the bank.
Verified copy of my Passport + visa pages showing my 3 years in China
Completed sponsor form
Evidence of our relationship - marriage certificate - Photos of us through our various trips in china/the uk and with our families
My partners Ielts life skills certificate + medical TB certificate
Letter from my parents stating me and my wife can live with them in their house and that their will be no overcrowding as its a large 4 bedroom house.
Recent utility bill proving ownership of my parents house.

Anything missing or lacking?

Cheers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa application

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Please keep your questions in a single topic. It is not necessary to start a new one with each step or query.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:58 pm

You will need more than utility bills to prove your parents' ownership of the property. They will have to either submit a copy of their mortgage statement, or if the property is owned outright, a copy of the deeds.
Have you checked that your wife's A1 English test is on the HO approved list of test/test providers?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... l_2016.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bilalbilal

Post by bilalbilal » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:19 pm

CR001 wrote:The most recent payslip and bank statements must not be older than 28 days. So you will be fine to send things on a Friday once your are paid and can get the bank statement to match that weeks payslip.

Hi CR001 my last payslip is dated 24th March 2016 I got paid early because of bank holiday and I'm premium appointment is on 25th April 2016 would they accept my payslips?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:41 pm

You have indicated that you get paid weekly. Is this correct? You need to send the MOST RECENT and it must not be older than 28 days.

If you are sending the documents by courier, it takes a few days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

bilalbilal

Post by bilalbilal » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:05 pm

CR001 wrote:You have indicated that you get paid weekly. Is this correct? You need to send the MOST RECENT and it must not be older than 28 days.

thanks for your reply

no i get paid monthly my salary is paid on 27th or last friday whichever is first each month, examplesalary day(Oct 27th, Nov 27th, Dec 24th, January 27th, Februry 26th and March 24th because 25th was bank holiday 26th was saturday and 27th was sunday)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:53 pm

bilalbilal wrote:
CR001 wrote:You have indicated that you get paid weekly. Is this correct? You need to send the MOST RECENT and it must not be older than 28 days.

thanks for your reply

no i get paid monthly my salary is paid on 27th or last friday whichever is first each month, examplesalary day(Oct 27th, Nov 27th, Dec 24th, January 27th, Februry 26th and March 24th because 25th was bank holiday 26th was saturday and 27th was sunday)
@bilalbilal - You have tagged your payslip question onto another weekly paid members Topic. This is rude and creates a lot of confusion. Please start your own or post in your own topic to avoid confusion with replies.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

adanmasood143
Newly Registered

Post by adanmasood143 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:24 pm

HI members and moderators,
I got a question here... ActuallY i will be putting my application in on 23 NOVEMBER.

MY PAY DATE IS 20TH OF EACH MONTH..

TO SATISFY THE RULES SHALL I HAVE TO SEND THE PAY SLIPS FROM (MAY TO OCTOBER) OR (JUNE TO NOV)

BECAUSE I AM CONCERNED I WOULD NOT BE HAVING THE NOVEMBER PAYSLIP BY 23RD OF NOVEMBER WHICH ACTUALLY COMES AT THE LAST OF EACH MONTH IN EMAIL.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT

LOOKING TO HEAR FROM SOMONE SOON

THANKS