ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP to HSMP(FLR)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raguldk
Newly Registered

WP to HSMP(FLR)

Post by raguldk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi,

I currently on a 5 year Work Permit Visa..have completely 2 years already. I got my HSMP approval and looking forward to apply FLR (HSMP). I dont know if there is any chances of my application getting rejected. If in case my FLR gets rejected/Refused what will happen to my existing leave to remain.

Thansk,
Rag

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:44 pm

It would still be valid unless that had reason to curtail it. But why do you think it would be refused?

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

raguldk
Newly Registered

Post by raguldk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:34 pm

Thanks a lot Victoria...

I don't have any particular reason. I was just curious to know the pros and cons before I apply.

I want to add my wife and kid as dependants but my wife is on a her company Work Permit valid for 2 years and my kid is Dependant on her visa. Will there be any problems if i add them as my Dependants. What will happen to her Current Visa?

prem12

Post by prem12 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 am

VictoriaS wrote:It would still be valid unless that had reason to curtail it. But why do you think it would be refused?

Victoria
Hi Victoria,

Can you please tell me, what percentage of such FLR applications of in country switch get refused/approved.

I guess the percentage of approvals is rather high. No?

Thanks
________
Penny stock
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anuhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by anuhsmp » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:02 pm

Hi Victoria,

I got my HSMP approval on 22nd Nov 07,and I have applied for FLR Hsmp on 26th Nov 07,however i have still not received any acknowlegdement letter so far. I have sent a postal order,so cannot keep track of whether the payment has cleared.I cannot call HO since i do not have a reference number.My current visa expires on 2nd Jan 08.I 'm kind of anxiously waiting for the passports.Can u please tell me what is the usual processing time for FLR (hsmp)??? and what can be the reason for not having received a reference no. even after a week.???

Im worried that since it is Christmas time it will take a bit longer.Please help!!!!!!!!

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:43 pm

anuhsmp wrote:Hi Victoria,

I got my HSMP approval on 22nd Nov 07,and I have applied for FLR Hsmp on 26th Nov 07,however i have still not received any acknowlegdement letter so far. I have sent a postal order,so cannot keep track of whether the payment has cleared.I cannot call HO since i do not have a reference number.My current visa expires on 2nd Jan 08.I 'm kind of anxiously waiting for the passports.Can u please tell me what is the usual processing time for FLR (hsmp)??? and what can be the reason for not having received a reference no. even after a week.???

Im worried that since it is Christmas time it will take a bit longer.Please help!!!!!!!!
Any maybe with christmas they might be in a good mood and give you an approval, can you not double post?

sanak

WP to HSMP

Post by sanak » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:07 pm

Hi Anu,

Can you let me know did you receive you passport as i have applied on 19th Novemeber and no response for Initial HSMP FLR. I am switching from WP to HLR.

Thanks a lot in advance

sana

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:37 pm

You don't need a reference number to call the Home Office...but you have one on the HSMP approval letter.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

sanak

time for FLR

Post by sanak » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:39 am

Hi Victoria ,

Can you l;et me know how much time is it taking for initial FLR HSMP i am switching form WP to HSMP ....

Please can you let me know ...i sent application on 19th received on 20th then got refrence on 27th waiting for passport can you please let me know the time its taking currently.

Thanks
sana

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:50 pm

FLR is taking about 4 weeks.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

anuhsmp
Newly Registered

Re: WP to HSMP

Post by anuhsmp » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:48 pm

Hi Sanak,

I have also applied for initial HSMP FLR on 26th Nov 2007,I 'm still waiting for my passports.can u please let me know if u got an acknowledgement letter from the Home Office and if so when??? Did u apply for initial hsmp flr thro an agent????

Thanks in Advance
sanak wrote:Hi Anu,

Can you let me know did you receive you passport as i have applied on 19th Novemeber and no response for Initial HSMP FLR. I am switching from WP to HLR.

Thanks a lot in advance

sana

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:52 pm

26th November? They will only have got it one week ago!!!

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

05years
Newly Registered

Post by 05years » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:14 pm

Hi Victoria,

I've applied for FLR an got my passport today with visa stamped for 5 years. I also got a letter confirming the same with my reference numbers etc.

I thought the Initial Leave to Remain is strictly 2 years. I've applied HSMP for the first time. I am here on WP for the last 2 years.

Do you think I should call back and confirm with Home Office ?

Regards,
SR

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:16 pm

05years wrote:Hi Victoria,

I've applied for FLR an got my passport today with visa stamped for 5 years. I also got a letter confirming the same with my reference numbers etc.

I thought the Initial Leave to Remain is strictly 2 years. I've applied HSMP for the first time. I am here on WP for the last 2 years.

Do you think I should call back and confirm with Home Office ?

Regards,
SR
If you have been on the forum before you knkow you should be double posting

sanak

Re: WP to HSMP

Post by sanak » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:49 pm

hi anu ,

Iam still waiting for passport i got the refrence letter on 27th Novemeber i had posted them on 20th Novemeber... I applied my self and its initial HSMP FLR

let me know if you have got the passport.

Bye
Sana