ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC letter for Tier 2 General Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dineshkumarvp
Newly Registered

UK NARIC letter for Tier 2 General Extension

Post by dineshkumarvp » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have question about UK NARIC Statement..
I got my Tier 2 general visa from India on June- 2011 and came to UK Feb-2012. I have changed my employer on July 2013 and got visa under leave to remain and it expires by July-2016.

I have to extend my visa now for same employer and same job. Should I need to get my English eligibility statement from NARIC for my extension? Is that previous visas eligibility will not be considered?

PS: I'm post graduate (Master of Science in information Technology) from India - Tamil Nadu university.

Ref link: -http://www.naric.org.uk/visas%20and%20nationality/
Point based calculator web page message:
From 6 April 2016 the points calculator cannot be used to provide information in support of migrant applications for leave to enter or remain in the UK.
If you are submitting an immigration application after midnight on 5 April 2016 and wish to use an overseas qualification to support your application, you will need to obtain a statement from UK National Academic Recognition Information Centre (UK NARIC). You will need to contact and pay UK NARIC directly for this. For further details visit the UK NARIC website.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: UK NARIC letter for Tier 2 General Extension

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:14 pm

The answer to your question is available in the Tier 2 policy guidance. Please read it.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Kuma1804
Newly Registered

Re: UK NARIC letter for Tier 2 General Extension

Post by Kuma1804 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:01 am

Hi

I have a quesiton on NARIC process,

Will they NARIC certificate offer 10 points similar to IELTS? or to acquire 10 points I should write IELTS?

Your quick reply will be a great help.