ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC - Funds related doubt

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaaskul
Newly Registered

EC - Funds related doubt

Post by shaaskul » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:11 pm

Hi,
I have got my HSMP approved from Home Office. And I am planning to apply for entry clearance in Chennai. Regarding the financial proof as funds - I am planning as follows,

My Bank Account : 60,000 INR ( I can show Bank Statement for this)
Mutual Funds & Shares : 1,50,000 INR (I can show the proof for this from the respective mutual fund banks and shares from the demat provider)
Provident Fund : 1,00,000 INR (I can show the accumulated PF statement as on date)
Brother's Sponsor : 4,00,000 INR
My brother will send a sponsor affidavit, 6 months Bank Statement

Also can I show the lands (as per value as on date) in my name for funds

Please let me know will this be sufficient. Kindly help I providing your views/suggestions/advices

Thanks

antony

Post by antony » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:42 pm

The aim of showing the funds is to ensure that you can support yourself whilst in the UK without the access to Public Funds. If you satisfy that to the EC officer that would be sufficient.
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

shaaskul
Newly Registered

Post by shaaskul » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:43 am

But my clear doubt is what amount shown as assets can be sufficient in that regard.

Thanks