ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa processing times in Islamabad

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajidmahmood

visa processing times in Islamabad

Post by sajidmahmood » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi,

anyone know about the current processing times for spouse settlement cases in Islamabad? Are fingerprints taken at Gerry's office when submitting an applicaton or separete appointment is given by the embassy.

thanks

ahmed786
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed786 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 pm

Hi
I've heard people getting thier visa's within about 10 days but saying that there are still peple getting it in the 12 weeks period they state. So I guess if your lucky and if all your docs are in order then it may get processed quicker.

In regards to the fingerprint situation, you don't have to travel to Islamabad, this is all done by Gerrys offices on behalf of the embassy. Visit http://www.ukvacpk.com and scroll through the different pages , it states the various Gerry offices in Pakistan and how to process your application with them etc. They also take the digital photo of the applicant and fingerprints at the time of applications, check the timing for submissions as they only acccept upto midday.

Good Luck :)

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:39 pm

Thanks Ahmed. Your information really helped.

MSS

Post by MSS » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:23 am

i personally know of 2 cases that have been dealt in 3 weeks and 2 cases processed in 2 days....its all f'd up if you ask me