ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR M extension

Post by huqqapani » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:40 pm

My wife is due an extension on her FLR M in November 2016. Can you please share the current/proposed requirements for this. She already did the English test for original FLR M application. Is that still valid. Upto how many days before her current permit expires she can apply? I meet the salary requirements. What other evidence is required, please guide so that I can start compiling/gathering documents in time for forwarding to UKBA.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M extension

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:46 pm

huqqapani wrote:My wife is due an extension on her FLR M in November 2016. Can you please share the current/proposed requirements for this. She already did the English test for original FLR M application. Is that still valid. Upto how many days before her current permit expires she can apply? I meet the salary requirements. What other evidence is required, please guide so that I can start compiling/gathering documents in time for forwarding to UKBA.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-15.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family/apply

Your wife is also required to pay the NHS surcharge of £500 in addition to the visa fee.
https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... n/overview

To avoid a third FLR(M) extension, she should apply no earlier than 28 days before her current visa expires.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by huqqapani » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am

Casa, thanks.

I remember submitting proof (statements etc. for both of us) of cohabitation as part of the initial 2.5 years application, do I need to submit these statements again? Also, reference the language skills, she passed the A1 which was requirement for the initial application, is that still valid?

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by huqqapani » Tue May 31, 2016 9:38 am

anyone please?