ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP Refused with no in-country appeal right: Please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blueskiiiyy
Newly Registered

FLR FP Refused with no in-country appeal right: Please help

Post by blueskiiiyy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please help me if I can make another FLR (FP) application after refusal? I have heard that application will be invalid if there are same grounds. Is this correct?

My FLR (FP) visa was refused with no in country right of appeal. I have two dependents, wife and son (born in the UK and is 4 years old). I have been in the UK for about 9 years. So after refusal, I suppose my 10 year clock has stopped.

My son has symptoms of autism and we mentioned this in our FLR FP but there was not a formal diagnosis at the date of application (September 2015). We had attached all the letters from relevant departments.

We have been informally told recently by doctor that my son will be given a diagnoses with autism. This is the new development in our circumstances.

This is heartbreaking news for us but we have to live with this for the rest of our lives. We know that UK can not accommodate everyone from around the world to cater for their health needs. But if I was given an appeal right, I could have completed my 10 years.

Thanks everyone for taking time to read this through.

nasir_raza73
Newly Registered

Re: FLR FP Refused with no in-country appeal right: Please h

Post by nasir_raza73 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:15 pm

your wife is British?