ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent form for 10 years Long residence ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kashiuk1
Newly Registered

Dependent form for 10 years Long residence ILR

Post by kashiuk1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello, My Freind has recently applied for ILR on the basis of 10 years LR, His current status is Tier 1 General which is valid until May 2016. My query is as we aware he cannot include His dependent with on 10 year ilr visa, what application form he will be using for his Dependent now ,as his Set Lr Application is still in Process.
thanks in Advance

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent form for 10 years Long residence ILR

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:53 pm

FLR(M) which will reset their immigration clock to zero and put them on a new 5 year route to ILR (2.5 + 2.5 years). A1 level English + NHS surcharge payment of £500 will be required. Unless they qualify for long residence before they reach the full 5 year term.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.