ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bphanirajkumar

Earnings query

Post by bphanirajkumar » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:04 pm

Dear friends,

I have a query regarding my past earnings. I worked for a company till november 14th 2007. If i have to show 12 months earnings, will it be ok showing my payslips with sign n seel for the period of 10-06 to 09-07 and bank statments correspond to that. Is it required to have a letter from employer stating the earnings? As of now i am out of that company, do i have to mention it in my application?

Thanks,
Phani

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:45 pm

Ideally, you need to submit your payslips and the corresponding IT Returns.

If your IT Return does not cover the claim period, you need to submit either:

1. A letter from your employer, OR,
2. Bank statement showing the Net Amounts from the payslips credited to the account.

So you should be okay submitting the Payslips and Bank Statements, provided the two statements corroborate each other. Remember to mention this in the statement for exceptional consideration. You can mention that your IT Return does not correspond to your period of claim and hence the bank statements.

bphanirajkumar

Post by bphanirajkumar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:34 am

Gorajim,

Thanks for your help!. i will do what ever you suggest me. One more query, i moved to a new company while leaving my previous organization on 14th NOV. Do you suggest me to mention that i am no more working with that organization?

Thanks,
phani.

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:59 am

No need to mention about job change. But ensure that if at all there is an enquiry with the reference you provided happens, the HO gets a proper response.

[quote="bphanirajkumar"]Gorajim,

Thanks for your help!. i will do what ever you suggest me. One more query, i moved to a new company while leaving my previous organization on 14th NOV. Do you suggest me to mention that i am no more working with that organization?

Thanks,
phani.[/quote]