ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help with ILR-LLR...please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dalibora
Newly Registered

urgent help with ILR-LLR...please

Post by dalibora » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:35 am

Hi guys,

need a big help..my wife has been granted a limited leave to remain on 3 years. she is devastated. she was already on DLR visa for 6 years in total and she applied for ILR. we expected she will be granted ILR after 6 years of DLR visa but for what reason she was not.
I have been granted ILR last year after 6 years of DLR. we both been in UK for more then 15 years and I was originaly an asylum seeker and she became my dependant after we got married.
On a h.o paper she received yesterday says "you can not appeal this decision"
We did not get any explanation why she has been granted LLR instead ILR. Just to mention she was waiting for that decision over a year.

any help with your opinion will help,,or even advice.

thank you[size=

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: urgent help with ILR-LLR...please

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:57 am

Can you list her full immigration history?

Which form did she use to submit her ILR application?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dalibora
Newly Registered

Re: urgent help with ILR-LLR...please

Post by dalibora » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:22 pm

she was always my dependant. I have claimed asylum and she joined me when we got married..I failed asylum tribunals and finaly have been granted DLR for first time in 2007. She has been granted a same in line with my application couple months latter. She was always on my or joint application. Second DLR we were granted in 2010 and again her one was late couple months later. We have applied for ILR in 2015 20 days before my DLR was expired and again on same aplication -whih was DL application.Those who failed asylum supposed to apply for ILR on that application. They returned her documents saying she was early with application and I have been granted ILR 2 months after i applied. The reason why she did not have a same DLR date as me is that she has been granted for previous DLRs bit later then me and I do not know what reason. Every application we made was together,always as a joint couple. They kept her last application for over a yer and finally she has got it yesterday but LIMITED LEAVE TO REMAIN on 3 years. There was no explanation why she was granted LLR and no explanation why not ILR...and also it say no rights to appeal against it.
Whenever we called Home Office while application still was in process we were given all kind of different answeres....from she has been you dependant, then she was not,she is a separate case to she suppose to claim asylum to be able to go for further submission etc...She has always been my dependant under same ho.referance.
I forgot to mention that we or she have been living in UK over 15 years....
thank you for you help......any advice is more then welcome