ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razar
Newly Registered

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by razar » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: 2 Years spouse, 1 year ILR
English language: Life in UK, B1
Date of application: 07/07/2014
Date of receipt by UKBA:
Method of application: NCS Newham
Date of debit of fees: 17/07/2014
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 23/07/2014
Date of receipt of approval: waiting
Date of Ceremony: waiting

hi everyone,

as you can see that its been almost 1.5 years that i am waiting for my naturalization. i sent them emails requesting the reason for delay and it was only two months ago that i got a response that since "you have taken the TOEIC exam which is why your application is on hold pending further inquiries". now i did take the TOEIC exam back in 2013 before the scandal broke but thankfully i never used it to support any of my homeoffice applications. i instead took the B1 exam to fulfill the english language requirement. i have emailed them again to explain that i have never used the TOEIC test to support my applications but so far there has been no response or movement on this. i have also done the IELTS life skills test last month in case that would help.

can any one guide me further on this?

can i may be take homeoffice to court for delaying my application thus forcing them to consider my case?

Thanks

razar
Newly Registered

Naturalisation refused

Post by razar » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:09 pm

hi All,

my wife has the same issue. applied for naturalization in July 2014 and had the interview in liverpool in feb 2016. this week we got the letter for refusal and told that most likely she wont get it for another 10 years. just to clarify she also did not use TOEIC certificate to support any of her extension or ILR/naturalization applications.

i have been told by a lawyer to go for JR.

any ideas here???

Thanks

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation refused

Post by noajthan » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:17 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation refused

Post by noajthan » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:18 pm

razar wrote:hi All,

my wife has the same issue. applied for naturalization in July 2014 and had the interview in liverpool in feb 2016. this week we got the letter for refusal and told that most likely she wont get it for another 10 years. just to clarify she also did not use TOEIC certificate to support any of her extension or ILR/naturalization applications.

i have been told by a lawyer to go for JR.

any ideas here???

Thanks
You haven't given enough information for anyone to comment on (let alone form a judgement).

What does refusal letter actually say :?: (remove any identifying details if quoting it)
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.