ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we go ahead with our biometrics

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Delicious
Newly Registered

Can we go ahead with our biometrics

Post by Delicious » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:56 pm

I must start by commending this wonderful forum with awesome moderators that are always ready to help even with their own busy schedule.
I and my husband and children applied through NCS on the 5th of April, we got a letter from HO yesterday that our payment was declined because we didn't enter the expiry date of the card on the payment form.
A new payment form was sent with the letter which we filled in and sent back immediately that same day (28th April) and was received today by HO around 8am.

Surprisingly HO also sent us all our Biometrics invite, on the letter they wrote this " There is a balance of fee outstanding on your application. This must be paid before your biometrics. If you have not paid the full fee and enrolled your biometrics within specified timescales, your application may be considered invalid"
Although this is on the fourth paragraph of the letter, the invite is still like the same format for biometrics enrolment.
Please would need your tremendous input, we are thinking since we have sent the payment slip we can still go ahead with the biometrics tomorrow.
Thanks our honourable moderators

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Can we go ahead with our biometrics

Post by ohara » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:13 pm

I don't believe this a problem any more. At least two members of this forum have been in the same situation and sent new payment slips but enrolled biometrics before the fee is taken and both have since received approvals.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... ?#p1339567

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... ?#p1329392

Delicious
Newly Registered

Re: Can we go ahead with our biometrics

Post by Delicious » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Thank you so much Ohara for the quick response. We will go ahead with the biometrics tomorrow.