ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job serach!!!!

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RAW

Job serach!!!!

Post by RAW » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:21 pm

Dears,

Gurus or anyone who can help...... pls suggest the best way of hunting an IT job at UK.......normally people on this forum says that u have to be in UK to search a job.......I m trying my best for last two weeks here at London......applied for almost 300+ job adverts..........but till to date no interview has been scheduled....... every agent who called me had recognised my skills and told me that he/she will forward my CV......but nothing comes up later.......now I m getting worried that whether I've made a rite move of coming to UK on HSMP or not......anyone can help me out....

By the way my skills are of Network/Windows 2K3 administration with MCSE & CCNA.

Cheers,
RAW

Markie

Re: Job serach!!!!

Post by Markie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:01 am

Job hunting in the UK takes time...be patient. As you mentioned you have been here for 2 weeksonly...recruitment process here is long ...just keep on searching the web ...others send unsolicited job appli to known companies.

Good luck in your search
RAW wrote:Dears,

Gurus or anyone who can help...... pls suggest the best way of hunting an IT job at UK.......normally people on this forum says that u have to be in UK to search a job.......I m trying my best for last two weeks here at London......applied for almost 300+ job adverts..........but till to date no interview has been scheduled....... every agent who called me had recognised my skills and told me that he/she will forward my CV......but nothing comes up later.......now I m getting worried that whether I've made a rite move of coming to UK on HSMP or not......anyone can help me out....

By the way my skills are of Network/Windows 2K3 administration with MCSE & CCNA.

Cheers,
RAW