ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born in India to British father and Indian mother

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sbrudra
Newly Registered

Child born in India to British father and Indian mother

Post by sbrudra » Mon May 02, 2016 12:49 am

Hi , mine is a different scenario, i am a naturalized british citizen and my wife stays in india , never travelled to UK, We have a child who is born after i got naturalised as British citizen, now can i apply entry clearance for my wife and right to abode for my child, or apply a british passport for the child , which application should be posted first ( decision on one application can effect the other) and more over same documents needed for both applications , can any one suggest me what is the best procedure for me.

noajthan

Re: Child born in India to British father and Indian mother

Post by noajthan » Mon May 02, 2016 12:55 am

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Child born in India to British father and Indian mother

Post by CR001 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:39 am

But in this thread below, you say the child was born while you were still on ILR. So which one is correct??

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1293646

Please do not create now topics with the same question. Please continue in your topic linked above.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.