ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal and new evidences

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sha373

Appeal and new evidences

Post by sha373 » Thu May 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi, my wife visa was refused in dec 2015, and i appealed on 30th dec 2015, review date is end of june 2016, one of the refusal reason was taht whatssapp and viber call history are undated (however any1 can see dates clearly on history pages i provided, but ECO was blind)

now i got some more evidences of our phone call history since our marriage till teh date of application.
my question is can i send these evidences now to ECM ? or i have to show these evidences in court? or what else

thanxx

rajib4u

Re: Appeal and new evidences

Post by rajib4u » Thu May 05, 2016 5:05 pm

it is always best to re apply again rather than waiting for an hearing date.. if its regarding communication better provide more evidences when you apply next time.. best of luck!

sha373

Re: Appeal and new evidences

Post by sha373 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Thanxx rajib4u... any one with answer plzzzz