ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA registration certificate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Valderin
Newly Registered

EEA registration certificate

Post by Valderin » Sun May 08, 2016 1:59 am

Hi,
my wife will be applying for EEA FP very soon, we almost gathered all documents and getting ready to do application.

In the "sponsor" part of application there is question about my EEA National Registration Certificate number. Dont have one. but do i assume correctly that this is EEA1? is that certificate really needed? if it's EEA1 i found some posts on the forum saying its usless and not worth 65 GBP.

Do I need it for Family Permitt? or is it ok without it? if not needed any idea what i should put in as an answer(there is * so i need to give an answer)

yes I am a qualifed person, I am working - and as addition providing with application my payslips, contract and letter from employer.

thanks a lot for help

noajthan

Re: EEA registration certificate

Post by noajthan » Sun May 08, 2016 10:29 am

Valderin wrote:Hi,
my wife will be applying for EEA FP very soon, we almost gathered all documents and getting ready to do application.

In the "sponsor" part of application there is question about my EEA National Registration Certificate number. Dont have one. but do i assume correctly that this is EEA1? is that certificate really needed? if it's EEA1 i found some posts on the forum saying its usless and not worth 65 GBP.

Do I need it for Family Permitt? or is it ok without it? if not needed any idea what i should put in as an answer(there is * so i need to give an answer)

yes I am a qualifed person, I am working - and as addition providing with application my payslips, contract and letter from employer.

thanks a lot for help
RCs are optional documents for EEA nationals.
The old name was EEA1; they are not necessarily useless.

The question on the paper form (as I can't see the online form) says:
EEA National Registration Certificate number (if held)

So simply skip it, or enter N/A ("not applicable"), if sponsor doesn't have a RC.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Valderin
Newly Registered

Post by Valderin » Sun May 08, 2016 11:59 am

online application says:

"What is the EEA National Registration Certificate number for the EEA National?"

so it looks like they kinda want it...but some people wrote here that they waited liked 2 months to get it..and we were going to apply this month... O_o

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun May 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Valderin wrote:online application says:

"What is the EEA National Registration Certificate number for the EEA National?"

so it looks like they kinda want it...but some people wrote here that they waited liked 2 months to get it..and we were going to apply this month... O_o
RCs are still optional documents for EEA nationals.

Have you read the supporting documents guidance?
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... permit.pdf
- RC not shown as mandatory here

Valderin
Newly Registered

Post by Valderin » Sun May 08, 2016 12:36 pm

ok thanks very much..well we will consider what to do..maybe i'll apply meantime and we will say in application that am in proccess of obtaining RC...just dont know if it would change anything.. ;)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun May 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Valderin wrote:ok thanks very much..well we will consider what to do..maybe i'll apply meantime and we will say in application that am in proccess of obtaining RC...just dont know if it would change anything.. ;)
All you have to do is prove you as sponsor are exercising treaty rights in UK (if you are - and I think you mentioned you are).

You can (but do not have to) submit a RC as one piece of evidence of this; you will need more - lots more.
See linked document (above)

Valderin
Newly Registered

Post by Valderin » Sun May 08, 2016 2:49 pm

yes thank you. i think we already have all documents we need:)

evelyne90
Newly Registered

Post by evelyne90 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi Valderin,

I am in the exact same case and wanted to find out what was the solution you used and if it worked out all ok?

Kind regards,
Evelyne.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:05 am

Member Valderin has not been back for over 4 months.