ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with dependent - Set(O) Form queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizykhan
Newly Registered

ILR with dependent - Set(O) Form queries

Post by rizykhan » Mon May 09, 2016 11:52 am

Hi Guys,

First of all thanks to all the people who provide help on these forums, although I have not posted here before but threads here have provided me lot of useful information over the years.

I am applying for ILR along with my wife in next few weeks. Going through the forum threads I can see that I can make an application on a single Set(O) form for both of us. But while filling the form (version 4/2016) I have few doubts and if some can guide on them I would be grateful.

-There are few sections in form which ask your and your spouse information but don't give any space to provide full information
- e.g. it asks for English test and to tick the check boxes if both have given it, but then it only gives a place to enter main applications certificate number. (page 15/16)
- then there is no place to fill in spouse bio metric details and there don't appear to be any guidance around it
- also for in/out entry of UK over 5 years there is only place for main applicant to fill

For above areas or any similar areas, do I make multiple copies of the related pages and fill in my wife's info or there is some other solution/suggestion ?

Thanks in advance.
-Riz

rizykhan
Newly Registered

Re: ILR with dependent - Set(O) Form queries

Post by rizykhan » Tue May 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Any one know anything on this ?

Or Alternately any one know of any UKVI email/phone numbers that I can use to contact them and get clarification from them.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Only complete the main applicant details in the sections you are asking about. Dependent will still need to submit the documents though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rizykhan
Newly Registered

Post by rizykhan » Tue May 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Thanks CR001, appreciate the response.

Sure I will submit all documents for wife as well, this was causing the confusion and raising the question that if I need to submit a whole separate form for spouse. But as you suggested I will now be submitting a single Set(O) form for myself and wife and provide all documentation for both.

navinw

Post by navinw » Sun May 15, 2016 8:46 pm

your main application form will be one.

Secondly: All your (main applicant) originals documents.
thirdy: All your dependants originals documents.

then make the photocopies of all the above documents and submit it.

While submitting you will 2 set of documents.
1. Main application form, main applicant original and dependants originals.
2. Photocopies of main applicant original documents and dependants originals docs.

Navin