ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa application at weekends

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scoobydoolondon

Schengen visa application at weekends

Post by scoobydoolondon » Mon May 09, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm looking to apply for Schengen visa for my wife and want to know which embassies are open on Saturday to make the application.

We live just outside west London so happy to travel anywhere in London/M25 or surroundings.

I work during the week and need to accompany my wife, so weekends are preferable.

It would be my wife's first trip to Europe so we don't really mind which country we go to.

thanks in advance

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Schengen visa application at weekends

Post by Casa » Mon May 09, 2016 2:27 pm

scoobydoolondon wrote:I'm looking to apply for Schengen visa for my wife and want to know which embassies are open on Saturday to make the application.

We live just outside west London so happy to travel anywhere in London/M25 or surroundings.

I work during the week and need to accompany my wife, so weekends are preferable.

It would be my wife's first trip to Europe so we don't really mind which country we go to.

thanks in advance
I believe you will find that most (if not all) Consulates in the UK now use agents such as TLS or VFS Gobal to handle Schengen visa applications on their behalf. I suggest you contact them.
https://www.tlscontact.com/gbLON2fr/splash.php
http://www.vfsglobal.com/Spain/UK/
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.