ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years Long Residency ILR Refusal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

loser
Newly Registered

10 years Long Residency ILR Refusal

Post by loser » Wed May 11, 2016 2:52 am

my tire 1 entrepreneur refused in 2013. first tribunal refused, upper tribunal refused. court of appeal oral permission refused in 2016. i just completed 9 years. i have 28 days to fresh apply. my solicitor advised me to apply for ILR. i know they will refuse ILR. my solicitor said some time they give right of appeal sometime not.
i just want to know will i get right of appeal in case of ILR refusal?
Guys please share your experience if your ILR is Refused.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 10 years Long Residency ILR Refusal

Post by iworker » Wed May 11, 2016 9:59 am

i dont think you will get right to appeal as you are applying out of time or without leave.
Also u may have been in uk for 9 years, but your legal stay in uk has been 6 years.. it stopped from when your last leave expired and u applied for tier 1 enter, and as all appeals were exhausted, your legal continuous stay stopped at 2013. IMHO

arshed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by arshed » Wed May 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi Loser

Really sorry to hear about your Tier1 enterprenure
Refusal , can you please advise , how much time you spent
In court of appeal process , i mean , asking permission from upper tribunal for Court of appeal and then direct COA ,on paper base and finally on oral permission . Did you get oral renewed i mean atleast hearing date and then you been unsuccessful on hearing day infront of judge to get full hearing date or you been unsuccessful without oral permission and refused only on papers ? I will highly appreciate if you can write exact timeline of your court of appeal brother .
Best wishes for your future .

Regards
Arahed

Great77

Post by Great77 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:31 am

Hi You are not a loser.

Why do you tag your name loser. Anyway, It might be difficult to get ILR and tell us the reason why you were refused Entrepreneur visa. Can you not re-apply . And who knows may be you can get it this time, writing a good cover letter and preparing well for the application.
Great