ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved and can i sponser visit visa ASAP?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dreamers315

ILR approved and can i sponser visit visa ASAP?

Post by dreamers315 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello Team,

I have get ILR approved say on 31st May 2016, can i able to sponser a visit visa to some one like my mother-in-law to come around 25th of June 2016 to see us in UK? Or do i need to wait for some time/minimum days/months after getting my ILR approved before use that to sponser some one for a visit visa?

Let me know.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR approved and can i sponser visit visa ASAP?

Post by CR001 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:34 pm

She can apply for a visit visa at any time. There is no 'rule' that YOU have to hold ILR for x months or days.

She will still need to provide evidence of her personal and financial circumstances and ties to home country. You holding ILR does not exempt her from proving she is a 'genuine visitor'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dreamers315

Re: ILR approved and can i sponser visit visa ASAP?

Post by dreamers315 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 pm

CR001 wrote:She can apply for a visit visa at any time. There is no 'rule' that YOU have to hold ILR for x months or days.

She will still need to provide evidence of her personal and financial circumstances and ties to home country. You holding ILR does not exempt her from proving she is a 'genuine visitor'.
Thanks for your response.