ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Certificate :Clarification Email from Home office

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mobiusrex
Newly Registered

NARIC Certificate :Clarification Email from Home office

Post by Mobiusrex » Thu May 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi guys , as part of my ILR application I had requested for clarification from the home office on whether one can use the old blue NARIC certificates or if one must submit the latest Visa and Nationality red NARIC certificates. I had to ask this because I couldn't get the Visa and Nationality letter on time as it had a longer SLA. I received the below response from home office . I am sharing it with you in the hope that it is helpful to some one.

P.S: The email mentions a transition period but doesn't provide any dates.
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence of XXXXXX. I am sorry for the delay in replying to your email.

Please see the information we have received from our colleagues:

Applicants can currently submit either a blue or red certificate from UK NARIC, providing the certificate relates to the specific qualification obtained by that individual applicant.

There is currently a transition period in recognition of the reality that there are many blue statements already in circulation that applicants might wish to use. During this transition the Home Office will accept both UK NARIC traditional blue statements and the new red Visas and Nationality statements.

I hope this information is helpful.

Yours faithfully,

UK Visas and Immigration