ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Queries I have with the AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mils26
Newly Registered

Some Queries I have with the AN form

Post by mils26 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:29 pm

Under the Knowledge of language/Life in the UK section I have few questions that I need some clearance about.

1) I passed my Life in the UK test in 2012. Do I need to take it again? Also when filling in the form, it asks you for the Test Number, but on my certificate it only has Test Authoriser ID, Test Centre ID and Test Supervisor ID.

2) I have a Bachelor's Degree from a University in the UK. Does this mean that I do not have to sit the English language test?. And if I don't, what form of evidence do i need to provide?

3) If I have never been employed, do I just put 'Unemployed'. Will this hinder the process of my application?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Some Queries I have with the AN form

Post by CR001 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:32 pm

1. No you do not have to do the test again. Not sure which number to put in, I can't remember.

2. UK degree should suffice.

3. No, employment is NOT a requirement for BC. But if you have been employed at any time in the last 10 years (or however long you have been here), you have to complete the details in the form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mils26
Newly Registered

Re: Some Queries I have with the AN form

Post by mils26 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Thank you for the swift reply.