ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different earnings submitted for Initial approval and EC?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saby

Different earnings submitted for Initial approval and EC?

Post by saby » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:31 pm

Here is an interesting situation brought to my knowledge by a friend of mine.

He worked both as independent contractor and salaried individual for the earning period. And last 6 months salary was claimed as an indepenent contractor.

A week after his initial approval, he has some major disagreement with the company he was contracted to and contract was terminated two days later. Since then he got apprehensive that these people might not verify when EC people come to verify his earnings claims. He consulted a lawyer and that lawyer allegedly advised him to submit 6 months salary slips instead of contract documents if he fears for verification.

I am just confused whether this is possible or not? For EC, arent we supposed to submit exact documents that we submitted for initial approval? Wont EC people confirm this from HO?

I'd really appreciate your input.

saby

Post by saby » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:39 am

anyone?