ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 - Dependent Visa Maintenance of Fund

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

TIER 2 - Dependent Visa Maintenance of Fund

Post by Snoopy123 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:34 am

Hello All,

I have a concern regarding my husband's application for Tier 2 General Dependent Visa. He applied last 29 April 2016 and is still waiting for the result. My concern is regarding the maintenance of fund.

Last 18 January 2016, I borrowed a money from my friend amounting to £1.5k to start the 90 day maintenance of fund (as my money got way below the required maintaining balance). On 28th January, I received my salary and paid her back for the money I owed. I have not included a letter to the entry clearance officer to support this deposit. However, the payment can also be seen in my bank statement. Do you think this would cause a rejection to my husband's visa application?

Please help!

Thank you.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: TIER 2 - Dependent Visa Maintenance of Fund

Post by moonlight55 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

As long as the balance is above the minimum required (on a daily basis) for last 90 days before your application date, it should be fine.

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Post by Snoopy123 » Mon May 16, 2016 7:20 am

Thanks! I am expecting a result today so finger's crossed, hopefully its a positive one. I will share with you my experience once we get the result.

Thank you.

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2 - 30 Day Visa application Validity??

Post by Snoopy123 » Mon May 16, 2016 7:49 am

Hello,

I have another concern, I just called the UK Immigration and asked for the status of my husband's application. I have provided them with the application ID and they were not able to track the status as they told me it was already an old application ID. According to the adviser, this might cause a rejection on my husband's application. We started the application last 21 January 2016 and submitted it on 3 April 2016. According to the adviser, it is not allowed to submit the application for more than 30 days from start date. Can someone help me where to find this information?

Can you please help me on this?

Thank you.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:44 am

I have never heard this before. The application site allows you to edit the application form for 120 days from creation date. After that it becomes inactive. If it allowed you to submit, means it was all fine.

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Post by Snoopy123 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:50 am

Thank you so much! I believe the adviser was not helpful at all. Coz when I check the status through email, they were able to send us this:

"I have tracked the status of your application and found that it is waiting
to be assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer. We will contact you once a
decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your
application."

I hope that we will be able to receive the result soon. Thanks again.