ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration health Surcharge Refund after Refusal Please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madees_83
Newly Registered

immigration health Surcharge Refund after Refusal Please help

Post by madees_83 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Dear Experts
I need your expert opinion. Actually I used to live in UK till Feb 2016 and now I am in Pakistan. I made an application (FLR) when I was in UK June 2015, which refused in Jan 2016 and that was the reason I came back to Pakistan. I have paid 1000 GBP for IHS which supposed to be refunded but I haven’t get anything back from UKVI even it has been more than 90 days now. UKVI have mentioned that applicant will get the money back automatically into bank account, and even there is no option to claim a refund.
Secondly I have contacted UKVI 3 times before I left UK and they said " we have raised the query about your case and you will get the refund soon"
As now I am in Pakistan, it’s getting more difficult to contact them. Can anyone suggest me what should I do in this scenario?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: immigration health Surcharge Refund after Refusal Please

Post by CR001 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:14 pm

IHS Refund is usually refunded before people get their letters. Are you sure it was not refunded?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

madees_83
Newly Registered

Post by madees_83 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:26 pm

CR001 wrote:IHS Refund is usually refunded before people get their letters. Are you sure it was not refunded?
Thanks for prompt reply.
Yes I am sure they haven,t refund. I have called them several times in Feb 2016 about it and they have mentioned I will get it back.

whabib200
Newly Registered

Post by whabib200 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:49 pm

hi
bro i believe my situation is exactly the same as you r facing i applied for flr on jan 2016 got my decision may 2016 i came back to Pakistan and waiting for my IHS refund and the is no help at all. i couldn't find any help any where to get my funds back.
please advise me

madees_83
Newly Registered

Post by madees_83 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:15 pm

whabib200 wrote:hi
bro i believe my situation is exactly the same as you r facing i applied for flr on jan 2016 got my decision may 2016 i came back to Pakistan and waiting for my IHS refund and the is no help at all. i couldn't find any help any where to get my funds back.
please advise me

Are you still calling UKVI Numbers (0300) for refund? I am planning to ask one of the solicitor in UK to launch a proper case against them.

Amrita sharma
Newly Registered
India

Re: immigration health Surcharge Refund after Refusal Please help

Post by Amrita sharma » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:45 am

Can you please help me send their specific number , to enquire about the refund . I have been trying calling them on the ukvi number which they have given in their website but I can't reach them .
I hope to hear from you soon

Thank you ☺️

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: immigration health Surcharge Refund after Refusal Please help

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:47 am

Amrita sharma wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:45 am
Can you please help me send their specific number , to enquire about the refund . I have been trying calling them on the ukvi number which they have given in their website but I can't reach them .
I hope to hear from you soon

Thank you ☺️
Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances and questions instead of digging up and tagging to a topic that is almost 3 years old from 2016, the member also no longer active on the forum since October 2016!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.