ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Submitted today without Biometric Finger Prints URGENT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nomi-UK

Visa Submitted today without Biometric Finger Prints URGENT

Post by Nomi-UK » Wed May 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Hi Experts,

Could any one of you please help us out. My wife has attended the Tier 2 dependent visa appointment today but in Bio metric phase they said that my Wife's finger print are not clear as my wife has skin allergy. They have asked a quick skin report which we don't have right now but they have already submitted our application. Now i am confused and thinking about two options
either they will do bio metric later and ask report later
or
if not then how they submitted my wife's application without biometric ?

Could any one help me out please ?

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Visa Submitted today without Biometric Finger Prints URG

Post by manci » Thu May 19, 2016 11:08 am

for those whose fingerprints cannot be taken, e.g. because they don't have fingers, the biometric data will only be their digital photo and a note will be put on their record that they are physically unable to provide fingerprints.

It is not clear from your post if the visa processing centre asked your wife to provide a dermatological report. If they forwarded her application they probably enclosed with it a note about the difficulty getting the fingerprints. Suggest your wife gets a dermatological report confirming the difficulty with the fingerprints and send it to the visa processing centre.

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Thu May 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Much Appreciated many thanks. Her 2 finger prints are clear and other 2 is not clear and they submitted the application. seems like all ok ?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri May 20, 2016 9:13 am

The visa application centre is just a post office, decisions are made by ECOs elsewhere. If the application was forwarded the biometrics issue will probably be OK but have the dermatological report ready just in case they ask for it.