ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI photo embedded in pdf - Unique query

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhp

OCI photo embedded in pdf - Unique query

Post by bhp » Thu May 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello,

I have a peculiar question on a situation. Wonder if anybody has faced this or is it cause of any concern?

I uploaded my photo and signature with the given aspect ratio in passport gov in website. It accepted it fine and it even showed the uploaded photo (800 px x800 px) and signature correctly online in part A, then completed part B and then submitted. It created a pdf and in that the photo embedded on the left hand side came out small. I did not mind that because I know that the photo was uploaded correctly online and looked the right size

Now came the day of OCI appointment in VFS, the lady in the VFS counter commented that the left picture was small, I said I did not print it, India gov software embedded in pdf like that, what should I do ?. If the photo was not right, their website would not have loaded the photo and I would not have come this far?!!!. Also the main 2 physical photographs were ok and said those are ok. Anyways VFS took my application but I am getting concerned if it will be an issue.

Please help.

Thanks,