ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Discretionary leave extension, renewal and fee advice needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Obi kaman
Newly Registered

Discretionary leave extension, renewal and fee advice needed

Post by Obi kaman » Sat May 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi
I was given a Discretionary leave to remain after wining the upper tribunal for Article 8 after a long battle.
Quick summery:
Been in the UK since 12 now 30 yo
No status until winning the upper tribunal
Criminal conviction (nothing serious, please dont judge) which led to deportation order followed by the tribunal then appeal to upper tribunal

Granted and won the case - Article 8

Soon after I was given 2 x six months visa's and then I was issued with a Biometric Resident Card for 3 years, June 2013, this means I need to apply to renew it, however theres is a massive fee plus the NHS fee in which I cannot afford!

I dont have the money for this huge amount! I am not on benefit or anything, I work part time making less than £100 a week and I live with my family.

My circumstances remains the same as before, I have completed the FLR(0) form but I cannot or afford the fee for this, it is ridiculous and I'm extremely worried.

Could someone kindly advise.

Many thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Discretionary leave extension, renewal and fee advice ne

Post by Casa » Sat May 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Please continue in your original thread where you have already been given advice.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1350055
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.