ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK SPOUSE VISA NON-SALARIED EMPLOYEE LETTER CATEGORY A IS IT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zision
Newly Registered

UK SPOUSE VISA NON-SALARIED EMPLOYEE LETTER CATEGORY A IS IT

Post by zision » Sun May 22, 2016 1:55 am

Hi I have received my employee letter today given below, I am applying under category A non-salaried employee can anyone please let me know this employee letter gonna be ok or not? Please note last 6 month i have earned over £9300 .

I can confirm that ...name... works through ..agency name.. as a temporary member of staff on a financial services contract on assignment at ...company name working for....

up to the 08/04/2016 his pay rate was £8.83 this was increased as below

He is employed as a Data Processor on a pay rate of £9.01 per hour.

The annual salary he would be eligible for is £16,398 per year.

I can confirm ..name.. is undertaking a temporary assignment on agency name behalf from 06/12/2010 to the present time. The assignment is ongoing subject to extensions.

Has I say his employment began December 2010..name.. is a non-salaried agency employee and currently works a basic of 35 hours. He is paid on a weekly
basis. Overtime can be available based on Business requirement.

This detail is given in the strictest confidence and without legal liability.

Yours Sincerely

agency name and address

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK SPOUSE VISA NON-SALARIED EMPLOYEE LETTER CATEGORY A I

Post by CR001 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:23 am

The 'client' is not your employer. The agency is your employer and they should provide the letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.